News from our Farm
Connect with Us
Got a Question? Email Us:
Connect to those who have Inspired Us!
Here is a list of links to those who have inspired us and influenced our work.
- Bill Mollison, founder of Permaculture
- CERES, Community Environment Park, Melbourne, Australia
- Christopher Alexander, ‘Pattern Language’ – Architect & Author
- Damon Annison, Landscape Photographer, Aust.
- David Holmgren, co-originator of Permaculture
- Kibbutz Lotan, Permaculture Kibbutz, Israel
- Nader Khalili, Earth Architecture, California, USA
- Permaculture Assoc. of WA, Aust.
- Pollinators Inc., Geraldton, WA, Aust.
- Seed Savers Network (Jude & Michel Fanton), NSW, Aust.
- Soil Food Web Inc., (Prof. Elaine Ingham),
- Transition Culture, (Rob Hopkins), U.K.
- We are Arising, Sustainability Leadership, Aust.
- Willing Workers on Organic Farms, Australia
Managing Director - Farm & Nursery Manager
Volunteer - Farm Construction Projects
Director - Farm Assistant, IT/Website, Administration & Composts
Volunteer - Nursery & Gardens
Employee - Nursery & Seed Garden Assistant
Director - Policy and Finance
Volunteer - Odd Jobs, Seed Cleaning & Seed Order Dispatch
Volunteer - Seed Gardens & Nursery
333 David Rd (North), Waggrakine
Geraldton,Western Australia 6530
Tel. (08) 9938 1628
Seasonal Opening Times
April-October: Thursday to Monday
November-March: Friday to Sunday
10am to 5pm. Closed Public Holidays.
Drylands Permaculture Farm
333 David Rd (North)
The Drylands Permaculture Farm, is managed by the Drylands Foundation, a not-for-profit environmental organisation.
The Foundation utilises the Farm, to promote and demonstrate environmental sustainability and conservation through social enterprise.
Photo: ‘Punky’ our Emu © J. Firth 2006