What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
- Session Cookies: These cookies store information about your activity during a single session. They are used to persist data about your activities as you browse through our site but are erased at the end of your session.
- Persistent Cookies: Persistent cookies remain on your hard drive until they expire or are erased. These are often used to manage your user preferences and functions such as shopping cart and wishlist over longer periods of time.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
– Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
– Functionality cookies. We may use functionality cookies to help improve the performance of our website, and retain information on your last visit and actions on our website.
This includes e-commerce carts and wishlists.
We use woocommerce plugin, to run our on-line ordering and browsing/selection of farm and nursery produce including seeds and plants. Read details of Woocommerce cookies.
We use WordPress GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations) plugin to assist with GDPR compliance, cookie consent and privacy settings for all website visitors. Wordpress Cookies and cookies to enhance privacy include wordpress_gdpr_cookies_declined, wordpress_gdpr_cookies_allowed and wordpress_gdpr_analytics_allowed.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, browsing behaviour and so on. These include Google Analytics Cookies.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Non-essential cookies can be enabled and disabled within our website upon initial consent pop up and through our Cookies and Privacy Settings Page.
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Where can your find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/
Data Protection Officer