Read More on Browsing & Ordering Plants (Local Pick Up)
- Plants are local pick up only or by arrangement with a courier to our midwest region of Western Australia.
- You can add plants to your shopping cart or add to inquiry for any our plants and we can confirm availability and suitability for your location.
- You can use the drop down Plant Categories Drop Down box to view our range of seed categories.
- To find a specific variety please use the Plant Varieties Search Box which will bring a list of best matches to your search text.
- Use the Page navigator at the bottom of the page to move between page listings of the current category.
Native and multi use permaculture and edible plants grown at our propagation nursery suited to the Geraldton and Midwest region of Western Australia.
Ananas comosus – Pineapple
Grow your own pineapples! Suitable for pots with free draining, slightly acidic soil and part shade position in our dry climate.
Brachychiton acuminatus – Rock Kurrajong
Pilbara iconic, long living tree with distinctive lime green seasonal foliage display.
Brachychiton gregorii – Desert Kurrajong
Iconic, long living inland tree with distinctive lime green seasonal foliage display.
Chamelaucium x verticordia – Paddy’s Pink
Chamelaucium x verticordia
Profuse pink flowering hybrid of Verticordia and Geraldton Wax.
Cymbopogon citratus – Lemon Grass
Culinary grass used in Thai cooking, curries and as an essential oil. Prefers moist, enriched soils for productivity.
Delonix regalia – Poinciana
Deciduous canopy tree that puts on a stunning display when in flower and lovely shade during the hotter months.
Eugenia uniflora – Brazilian Cherry
Small fruiting tree for full sun and part shade locations. Tart abundant fruit suitable for making jams or deserts.
Garclic Chives White Flowering
Useful perennial herb for cooking. Simply harvest and chop fresh garlic tasting leaves as you nee them.
Grevillea fililoba – Ellendale Pool Spider Flower
Bird attracting, low spreading shurb suitable for open, dry situations including sandy and gravelly soils.
Hakea bucculenta – Red Pokers
Long whispy leaved dense shrub with nice display of red flowers from winter to spring.
Thank you for your support of our social enterprise.