Read More on Browsing & Ordering Plants (Local Pick Up)
- Plants are local pick up only or by arrangement with a courier to our midwest region of Western Australia.
- You can add plants to your shopping cart or add to inquiry for any our plants and we can confirm availability and suitability for your location.
- You can use the drop down Plant Categories Drop Down box to view our range of seed categories.
- To find a specific variety please use the Plant Varieties Search Box which will bring a list of best matches to your search text.
- Use the Page navigator at the bottom of the page to move between page listings of the current category.
Native and multi use permaculture and edible plants grown at our propagation nursery suited to the Geraldton and Midwest region of Western Australia.
Passiflora edulis – Hawaiian Yellow Passionfruit
Heaving bearing, quick producing heirloom passionfruit.
Passiflora edulis – Tennis Ball Pink Passionfruit
Heirloom, non-grafted variety of passionfruit. Large amount of tasty fruit and vigorous vine.
Passiflora maliformis – Japanese Passionfruit
A Hard Shell Fruit Passionfruit with beautifully unique purple flowers.
Plumeria rubra – Frangipani Tricolour
Soft pink to white and yellow flowers make this a lovely addition to your garden.
Psidium cattleianum var. littorale – Gold Pear Cherry Guava
Psidium cattleianum var. littorale
Easy to grow, shady evergreen orchard tree that produces an abundance of sweet cherry sized guava fruit.
Punica granatum – Pomegranate
Hardy and healthy fruiting deciduous shrub. Highly productive and perfect for our dryland climate.
Vanilla planifolia – Vanilla Bean Orchid
Climbing vine most notably known for its valuable, mature pods used for vanilla flavouring.
Vitis sp. – Grape – Black Whortley Hall
Productive heirloom black seeded grape.
Vitis sp. – Grape – Italia Muscat
Flavoursome and productive table grape.
Vitis sp. – Grape – Madeleine Sultana
Vigorous, seedless green grape.
Thank you for your support of our social enterprise.