Read More on Browsing & Ordering Plants (Local Pick Up)
- Plants are local pick up only or by arrangement with a courier to our midwest region of Western Australia.
- You can add plants to your shopping cart or add to inquiry for any our plants and we can confirm availability and suitability for your location.
- You can use the drop down Plant Categories Drop Down box to view our range of seed categories.
- To find a specific variety please use the Plant Varieties Search Box which will bring a list of best matches to your search text.
- Use the Page navigator at the bottom of the page to move between page listings of the current category.
Local Midwest and Western Australian native plants.
Hakea stenophylla – Shark Bay Hakea
Bird attracting shrub that handles difficult coastal sites.
Melaleuca eleuterostachya – White Spike Bottlebrush
Hardy native medium sized shrub suitable for wide range of soils.
Melaleuca huegelii – Chenille Honey Myrtle
White flowering myrtle with lovely white flowers and pink buds. Can be left to grow as taller shrub or lightly pruned to keep smaller and more compact.
Melaleuca lanceolata – Rottnest Isle Teatree
Hardy coastal shrub suitable for pruning for smaller shape or as larger windbreaks shrub.
Melaleuca nesophila – Western Honey Myrtle
Popular shrub used for hedging and screening. Quick growing and prunes well.
Melaleuca sp. Yuna Bridal Tea Tree
Hardy white flowering myrtle from the Yuna region of our Midwest.
Myoporum parvifolium – ‘Fine Leaf’ Creeping Myoporum
Fine leaved low and densely growing ground cover suits full sun and part shade; and dry conditions.
Myoporum parvifolium – Creeping Myoporum
Dense low growing groundcover suited to full sun and part shade.
Olearia sp. – Dwarf Coastal Olearia
Coastal groundcover as mass plantings, rockeries, and hanging over raised garden beds.
Scaevola porocarya – Chapman Upright Fan Flower
Small open, blue-white flowering shrub from our Geraldto and Kalbarri region.
Thank you for your support of our social enterprise.