Read More on Browsing & Ordering Plants
- Plants are local pick up only or by arrangement with a courier to our midwest region of Western Australia.
- You can add plants to your shopping cart or add to inquiry for any our plants and we can confirm availability and suitability for your location.
- You can use the drop down Plant Categories Drop Down box to view our range of seed categories.
- To find a specific variety please use the Plant Varieties Search Box which will bring a list of best matches to your search text.
- Use the Page navigator at the bottom of the page to move between page listings of the current category.
Acacia coriacea - Weeping Mulga
An ornamental small bushy tree with weeping branches and thin gracefully held leaves.
Useful for privacy screening and feature tree.Stock Price:$5.50
Acacia iteaphylla - Flinder's Range Wattle
Reliable, fast growing wind break suitable for dry conditions.
Avoid in wet regions or situations where it may become invasive.Stock Price:$4.40
Acacia rostellifera - Black Wattle
Fast growing, short lived pioneer shrub. Useful for quick windbreak while slower growing plants establish. Nitrogen fixing and useful for firewood.Stock Price:$4.40
Acacia saligna - Golden Wreath Wattle
Fast growing local wattle suitable as a windbreaks and screening shrub.Stock Price:$4.40
Acacia tetragonophylla - Curara
Spikey wattle reknowned for its hardiness that provides excellent bird habitat.Stock Price:$4.40
Adenanthos cuneatus - Coastal Jug Flower
Hardy spreading shrub with subtle contrasting foliage colour and pink-purple flowers.Stock Price:$13.20
Alyogyne huegelii - Lilac Hibiscus
Purple flowering, quick growing shrub suiting sandy and gravely soils.Stock Price:$16.50
Atriplex nummularia - Old Man Saltbush
Excellent, hardy fire retardant wind break and screening hedge. Useful stock fodder shrub.Stock Price:$4.40
Banksia ashbyi - Ashby's Banksia
Coastal and sandplain banksia with orange-yellow flowers.Stock Price:$22.00
Plants of interest to you can be added to a wishlist and shared with friends or emailled directly to us.
Click tick icon on image in list view.
Thank you for your support of our social enterprise.