Read More on Browsing & Ordering Plants (Local Pick Up)
- Plants are local pick up only or by arrangement with a courier to our midwest region of Western Australia.
- You can add plants to your shopping cart or add to inquiry for any our plants and we can confirm availability and suitability for your location.
- You can use the drop down Plant Categories Drop Down box to view our range of seed categories.
- To find a specific variety please use the Plant Varieties Search Box which will bring a list of best matches to your search text.
- Use the Page navigator at the bottom of the page to move between page listings of the current category.
Eremophila alternata x maculata – Eremophila ‘Wildberry’
Eremophila alternata x maculata
Small to medium emu bush with beautiful pink-magenta flowers and attractive deeper green, narrow leaf foliage.
Eremophila glabra – ‘Chapman River’
Small emu-bush from Geraldton region. Great for small gardens and for attracting birds.
Eremophila glabra – Lime Green Emu Bush
Eremophila glabra sp.
Delightful small upright emu bush with soft lime green foliage.
Eremophila glabra x veneta – ‘Augusta Storm’
Eremophila glabra x veneta
Bird attracting low water use shrub with Spring purple-mauve flowers.
Grevillea petrophiloides – Pink Pokers
Low maintenance low shrub that puts on an outstanding floral display of pink flowers.
Hakea bucculenta – Red Pokers
Long whispy leaved dense shrub with nice display of red flowers from winter to spring.
Hakea francisiana – Rose Pokers
Erect, large hakea with colorful display of flowers. Works well as screening and wind break shrub, as well as feature plant.
Hakea orthorrhyncha – Bird’s Beak Hakea
Splendid nectar feeding bird attracting plant from the Murchison with flower clusters along older stems.
Hakea petiolaris – Sea Urchin Hakea
Hardy shrub useful as part of a wind break with attractive Pink – Maroon flowers.
Hakea stenophylla – Shark Bay Hakea
Bird attracting shrub that handles difficult coastal sites.
Thank you for your support of our social enterprise.