Read More on Browsing & Ordering Plants
- Plants are local pick up only or by arrangement with a courier to our midwest region of Western Australia.
- You can add plants to your shopping cart or add to inquiry for any our plants and we can confirm availability and suitability for your location.
- You can use the drop down Plant Categories Drop Down box to view our range of seed categories.
- To find a specific variety please use the Plant Varieties Search Box which will bring a list of best matches to your search text.
- Use the Page navigator at the bottom of the page to move between page listings of the current category.
Native plants that were used by Indigenous Australians with deep understanding of country for food, sustenance, culinary or medicinal use.
Acacia saligna - Golden Wreath Wattle
Fast growing local wattle suitable as a windbreaks and screening shrub.
Acacia tetragonophylla - Curara
Spikey wattle reknowned for its hardiness that provides excellent bird habitat.
Alyogyne hakeifolia - Native Hibiscus
Native yellow ‘hibiscus’ flowering shrub suitable for range of sandy loam soils.
Atriplex nummularia - Old Man Saltbush
Excellent, hardy fire retardant wind break and screening hedge. Useful stock fodder shrub.
Enchylaena tomentosa - Ruby Salt Bush
Great low growing coastal shrub for soil stabilization, ground coverage and attracting birds to bush tucker fruit.
Eucalyptus camaldulensis var. arida - Local Red River Gum
Eucalyptus camaldulensis var. aridaSale
Quick growing, tall windbreak and shade tree.
Eucalyptus gomphocephala - Tuart
Large, salt spray tolerant gum tree suitable for midwest coastal areas and inland.
Eucalyptus loxophleba ssp. supralaevis - Billabong York Gum
Eucalyptus loxophleba ssp. supralaevisSale
Medium sized gum tree suitable as shade and wind break tree in sandy and heavier soils.
Marianthus bicolor - Painted Billardiera
Hardy flowering native climber for full sun or part shade areas.
Thank you for your support of our social enterprise.