Read More on Browsing & Ordering Plants (Local Pick Up)
- Plants are local pick up only or by arrangement with a courier to our midwest region of Western Australia.
- You can add plants to your shopping cart or add to inquiry for any our plants and we can confirm availability and suitability for your location.
- You can use the drop down Plant Categories Drop Down box to view our range of seed categories.
- To find a specific variety please use the Plant Varieties Search Box which will bring a list of best matches to your search text.
- Use the Page navigator at the bottom of the page to move between page listings of the current category.
Acacia iteaphylla - Flinder's Range Wattle
Reliable, fast growing wind break suitable for dry conditions.
Avoid in wet regions or situations where it may become invasive.
Acacia rostellifera - Black Wattle
Fast growing, short lived pioneer shrub. Useful for quick windbreak while slower growing plants establish. Nitrogen fixing and useful for firewood.
Acacia saligna - Golden Wreath Wattle
Fast growing local wattle suitable as a windbreaks and screening shrub.
Atriplex nummularia - Old Man Saltbush
Excellent, hardy fire retardant wind break and screening hedge. Useful stock fodder shrub.
Thank you for your support of our social enterprise.