Read More on Browsing & Ordering Plants
- Plants are local pick up only or by arrangement with a courier to our midwest region of Western Australia.
- You can add plants to your shopping cart or add to inquiry for any our plants and we can confirm availability and suitability for your location.
- You can use the drop down Plant Categories Drop Down box to view our range of seed categories.
- To find a specific variety please use the Plant Varieties Search Box which will bring a list of best matches to your search text.
- Use the Page navigator at the bottom of the page to move between page listings of the current category.
Acacia rostellifera - Black Wattle
Fast growing, short lived pioneer shrub. Useful for quick windbreak while slower growing plants establish. Nitrogen fixing and useful for firewood.
Acacia saligna - Golden Wreath Wattle
Fast growing local wattle suitable as a windbreaks and screening shrub.
Acacia tetragonophylla - Curara
Spikey wattle reknowned for its hardiness that provides excellent bird habitat.
Atriplex nummularia - Old Man Saltbush
Excellent, hardy fire retardant wind break and screening hedge. Useful stock fodder shrub.
Banksia menziesii - Firewood Banksia
Striking flowered banksia grows as spreading shrub to small tree.
Enchylaena tomentosa - Ruby Salt Bush
Great low growing coastal shrub for soil stabilization, ground coverage and attracting birds to bush tucker fruit.
Eucalyptus baudiniana - Murchison Blackbutt
Shady tree or mallee from our coastal Shark bay to inland Perenjori region.
Eucalyptus camaldulensis var. arida - Local Red River Gum
Eucalyptus camaldulensis var. aridaSale
Quick growing, tall windbreak and shade tree.
Marianthus bicolor - Painted Billardiera
Hardy flowering native climber for full sun or part shade areas.
Thank you for your support of our social enterprise.